Control System Design & Integration
After your project requirements are identified, we tackle hardware and software. This includes electrical system design, hardware specification, and software development.
- Electrical design
- Control panel solutions
- Packaging controls
- Process and facilities controls
- Information solutions
- High-level PLC programming
Control Panel Design & Build
Whether designing from scratch or utilizing client drawings, we build control panels to meet organizations’ unique needs.
- Fill in design gaps or fix current flaws
- Maximize efficiency
- Layout and assembly of control-system hardware
- Conduct full continuity check
Advanced Motion Control & PLC Programming
The need for motion control is prevalent in all of today’s industrial sectors. From controlling conveyor speeds to streamlining multi-axis, servo-driven gantries to a onboarding high-precision robotic welding applications—Indricon can help.
We pride ourselves on designing and integrating high-precision motion control systems that meet our customers’ specific application needs.
- Servo system design
- Specify linear actuator, gantry and other mechanical hardware needs
- Industrial robot integration and cell design
- Pneumatic hardware and system design
- Advanced PLC programming for motion control and robotics application
A well-designed data collection system is a powerful tool, bringing a facility-wide status check directly to your fingertips. This can be a custom repot of one of your machines, checking for warranty issues, or monitoring of production rates.
Data collection is one of the most valuable aspects of scaling businesses and growing profitability. As businesses become more and more reliant on data, we design and provide adaptable systems to meet current needs and accommodate future requirements.
- Machine-level PLC programming
- IT-level programming
- System architecture
- Database design
- Network design
- Interface programming and configuration
- IIOT and sensor configuration
Our partners depend on us to deliver quality, custom solutions to maximize their manufacturing processes, machine capabilities, and—ultimately—their bottom line.
Before we start building your project, we build trust. We’ll maximize transparency by discussing expectations, delivery times, and accurate cost estimates.
Knowing that our industry is constantly evolving, it is our mission to be the most innovative, well-researched, and strategic team in our field.